Purchases, Travel and more for CSB Club Sports
The attached forms, policies and processes are required to obtain approval BEFORE spending allocated and generated club funds and avoid out of pocket expenses. Failure to follow these policies and processes could result in a club spending freeze and/or inability to reimburse for out of pocket expenses.
- On Campus Purchase form and/or purchase reimbursement form - Complete when you need to make an on-campus purchase or cash reimbursement under $100. When you need to be reimbursed for purchases that you have made with personal funds, such as gas, and team expenses, that are under $100. Complete and drop off, with copies of receipts, to the Campus Recreation office, or email scanned copies to [email protected]
- Check Request form - Complete when you need to send a check with registrations for tournaments, performances, or process reimbursement over $100. Complete and drop off, with invoice(s), at Campus Recreation office or email completed form to [email protected]
- Deposit ticket - when you have money that needs to be put into one of your club accounts
- Purchase Order Requests - to order equipment, uniforms, supplies off campus, etc.
- Online Purchasing
- Fund Transfer Request - pay an on campus club, department, and or group.
- Tshirts and Promotional Items
- Taxable items are any item that is sold other than clothing and food, is taxable (7.375%). Tournament entry fees are taxable as well. For questions on taxable items, contact Marcia Mahlum [email protected]
- Invoice Template - for events held at CSB by CSB Club Sports
- W9 Form - to be completed anytime you are completing a check request or submitting a PO with a new vendor. When in doubt, have them fill it out!
- Hotel and Lodging Reservations
- Transportation with an Institutional Vehicle
- Trip Notification - complete every time your team travels off campus for a competition or performance
- Online Drivers Training - training required to rent/drive institutional vehicle
- Airline ticket purchase- ALL teams are required to work with Kelly Dahl at Bursch Travel. Contact her at [email protected]. Notify Marcia Mahlum of your arrangements. Kelly will need Marcia's approval to process any reservations. Review total travel costs with Marcia as well that will be billed to your team.