Sleep Aids Popular with Students
Below are some tools that are popular with students to get them ready for sleep and to help them sleep better.
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Teas such as lavender and chamomile
- Salt lamp
- White noise machine
- Body pillow
- Eye Mask
- Blue light glasses
- Podcasts and meditation videos/apps
Meditation Videos on YouTube:
- Blissful Deep Relaxation
- Guided Sleep Meditation: Pure Deep Relaxation
- Guided Sleep Meditation: The Serene Sunset - Sleep Talk-down
- Guided Meditation: Relieve Anxiety, Clear Negativity, Release Worry
- Breathing Meditation - UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center (5 min.)
- Living Better: 15-minute Meditation - Body Scan
- Stop, Breath, & Think: 3-Minute Mindful Breathing Meditation (Relieve Stress)
- Oak-Meditation & Breathing
- Meditation and Relaxation Pro
- "Mysteries Abound"
- "Sleep with Me"
- "Game of Drones"
- "Miette's Bedtime Story"
Sleep Apps that Track Sleep
- Sleepwatch on Apple Watch
- Sleep Cycle