All Nutrition services are provided on campus by Licensed, Registered Dietitian, Rachel Schneider. Call 320-363-5605 for more information on any of these services.
Nutrition Counseling and Education
Appointments are available on Tuesdays.
Appointments range from a 60-minute initial visit to a 20-40 minute follow up visit.
Nutritional counseling can address:
- Wellness, athletic performance, vegetarian/vegan diets, achieving and/or maintaining a healthy weight.
- Medical conditions such as eating disorders, diabetes, anemia, food allergy/intolerance, irritable bowel disease, and high cholesterol.
Nutrition education can address:
- How to eat a balanced diet in the dining halls.
- How to assemble a meal or menu, meal prepping and planning.
- How to shop for healthy, budget-friendly meals.
- Establishing a healthy food pattern/routine.
Available only to CSB students.
No referral necessary.
To make an appointment, call 320-363-5605 or schedule online via Patient Portal.
There is no charge for dietitian appointments; however, if you do not show up for your appointment or cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, your student account will be billed $20 for the missed appointment.