Medication Assistance programs
If you do not have insurance or cannot afford your medications, here are some options you can use to help reduce the cost:
- Use the Prescription Drug Savings cards. There are several different options of savings cards in our Waiting Room that you may take.
- Google online for coupons for a specific medication you need. Several pharmaceutical companies offer coupons that can reduce the cost of the medication by a significant amount. We also have some coupons available in the clinic. You can ask nursing staff or your provider if we have a coupon for your medication.
- Most pharmaceutical companies have patient assistance programs for patients who cannot afford their medications. There are requirements that must be met to qualify for the program. If you qualify for the program, you will receive the medication free of charge. If you meet the requirements, let CSB Health Services nursing staff or provider know so that we can help do our part to complete your application. You can ask nursing staff for a list of some of the sites you can check for programs.
- Ask CSB Health Services staff for a list of available websites to check for prescriptions savings programs and patient assistant programs. Prescription Savings Websites.
- If none of these options work for you, please let your provider know. Do not just stop taking your medications without talking to your provider!!
If you have questions about any of these options or need help, please talk to a CSB Health Services nursing staff or provider.