CSB Health Services
About CSB Health Services
CSB Health Services operates out of Lottie Hall (lower level). We will assist the women of CSB with many of their health care needs. Current services include: vaccinations, treatment of minor, acute illnesses and injuries, rashes, allergies, well women exams, mental health concerns and health counseling.
CSB Health Services is funded by CSB students.
SJU students and CSB/SJU/OSB employees are not eligible to utilize CSB Health Services at this time.
Appointments are preferred.
Call 320-363-5605 or online via Patient Portal.
Do you need a Flu Shot?
CSB Health Services will be holding a Flu Vaccination Clinic for CSB/SJU Students, Faculty, and Staff on the following date:
Monday, Oct 21 10:00-3:00 pm
Gorecki Center, Room 120
No appointment is needed for the Flu Vaccination Clinic. The cost for the Flu shot is $20.
CSB Students may charge the fee to your Student account.
SJU Students, Faculty, and Staff pay cash or check only.
After Hours Resources:
- CentraCare quickClinic: 320-200-3200
- CentraCare Urgency Center: 320-229-5099
- CentraCare South Urgent Care: 320-240-2170
- Sartell Family Medicine: 320-566-2151
- CentraCare - Albany Clinic: 320-845-2157
- Central Minnesota Emergency Psychiatric Crisis Line: 320-253-5555 or 1-800-635-8008
- St. Cloud Hospital Emergency Trauma Center: 320-255-5656