CSB Health Services
CSB Health Services During COVID-19
Health Services is open 8am-4:30 pm:
- In-person medical visits at Health Services will be prioritized for acute injuries, symptomatic women’s health concerns, labs and illnesses that should not be postponed.
- To protect our patients and staff, “Well” appointments will be seen in the morning and “ill” appointments in the afternoon.
- We will have a separate waiting room for “Well” and “Ill” appointments. These will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Telehealth appointments are available and can be requested when scheduling appointment.
- To schedule a telehealth or in-clinic appointment, please call 320-363-5605. Appointments cannot be scheduled online at this time.
- To protect our staff and other patients in the Health Center, no walk-in appointments will be accepted.
- Face coverings must always be worn in the Health Center.
- Use hand sanitizer at the entrance to sanitize in and out of the Health Center.
- Only CSB students are eligible for telehealth and in-clinic appointments at CSB Health Services.
- CSB Health Services is offering COVID-19 testing based on MDH and CDC guidelines for both CSB and SJU students.
- COVID-19 testing must be ordered by healthcare provider. We will not accept walk ups at our testing locations.
- CSB and SJU students will be asked to complete a daily symptom screen. If your screen is positive, contact COVID-19 RN at 320-363-5370 for triage and possible scheduling of COVID-19 test.
- If you were exposed to known COVID-19 case, testing appointment may be scheduled by calling 320-363-5605.
- After hours and on weekends, please call CentraCare Connect at 320-200-3200 to be triaged for possible testing. *Please note you will need to find transportation to local testing facility
- Other local testing sites can be found at Testing Locations.
- Faculty and Staff should contact their primary healthcare provider for testing.
What do I need to do to be prepared for returning to campus this fall?
- Please make sure you pack reusable face coverings (5-7), thermometer, medical insurance card, over-the-counter medications for fever reduction or cold/cough symptoms, ice pack, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes
- Please complete this form: HIPPA FORM This will facilitate resources for you at the time of COVID-19 testing (such as moving to isolation space, food, garbage removal, etc). In addition, if you are a student-athlete, will allow us to notify the head athletic trainer on each campus.
- CSB Students: Set up Health Services patient portal account: Patient Portal. You can log into the patient portal with your CSB network name and password.
After Hours Resources:
- CentraCare quickClinic: 320-200-3200
- CentraCare Urgency Center: 320-229-5099
- Sartell Family Medicine: 320-566-2151
- CentraCare - Albany Clinic: 320-845-2157
- Central Minnesota Emergency Psychiatric Crisis Line: 320-253-5555 or 1-800-635-8008
- St. Cloud Hospital Emergency Trauma Center: 320-255-5656