- Ranked #3 in the nation among undergraduate colleges for the number of students who participate in semester-long study abroad programs.
- CSB/SJU received the Senator Paul Simon Award in 2012 for comprehensive internationalization — one of only a few liberal arts schools to claim this distinction. The award recognizes schools who demonstrate excellence in integrating an international and global perspective into all aspects of college life.
Study Abroad Opportunities
- 19 semester-long study abroad programs, including our signature 15 faculty-led programs.
- More than 20 short-term international options each year, including credit-bearing study abroad, internships and volunteer programs.
- Each year, CSB/SJU welcomes 20-30 Semester or Year Long International Exchange students from our global partners.
- Throughout the year, the Center for Global Education welcomes over 200 students from our global partners to our campus on a short term basis.
- 200 courses offered throughout the year incorporate an international component.
- A third of our professors have led a study abroad program.
- 10 percent of CSB/SJU faculty teach international languages.
- 75 students hold internships abroad each year.
- Each year between 15 and 30 recent graduates accept positions in Asia.
Students participating in the CSB/SJU London Semester Program have the opportunity to undertake internships in areas such as entrepreneurship, property management, human resources, and business administration. The colleges' Global Fellows Program offers CSB/SJU students the opportunity to complete summer internships in Bosnia and Herzegovina, China and Hong Kong.