SOT Students -How to Order Textbooks
Textbooks for spring semester will be available at noon on January 4, 2021 online only. In store starting Monday, January 18.
You will need to reference your schedule when purchasing your books online.
1. Click on the bookstore website: http://bookstore.csbsju.edu/sjub/
2. Click on "Textbooks" in the left sidebar & "buy textbooks."
3. Select the term -FALL 2020 SOT
4. Select the department, course number and section number from the dropdown menu. Click "add course to list."
5. Continue adding courses, then click "get your books." Select your preference for textbook type (new, used, or rental if available) for the books for each course. When done, click "add selected books to cart."
6. Review the contents of your cart - select the Checkout box.
7. Next, you will need to either log in to your account or create a new account. If you have not ordered from our website previously we encourage your to create an account. If you create an account you will be able to see your order history. If you use guest checkout you will not be able to see your order history. When all the fields are completed, click on create my account.
8. Review your order and your preferences for substitutions. Read the Textbook Agreement and click "I agree" to continue.
9. At the checkout screen, enter your Shipping Information, even if you choose the store pickup option below.
10. Select your shipping method by clicking on the drop down menu. You can select to pick up books at either bookstore, or we can ship them to you via UPS. We will also have the option to pick up at Emmaus and Patty will have your order. When this is complete and correct, click "continue to payment info. We are encouraging you to ship your books to your home address.
11. Select payment method: credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), Bookstore Gift Card, or Student ID to charge to your tuition account. Click "apply to my order" & "review your order" at the bottom of the page.
12. Carefully review your order, click "place my order" when ready.
13. You will receive a confirmation email when the order has been successfully placed. You will need the order number and your student ID to pick up your order in the bookstore.