Textbook Refund Policy
Course material Return policy: Includes textbooks, access codes, and other course materials
1) Returns are accepted the first week of class, August 30 - September 3, 2021.
2) YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR RECEIPT!
3) DO NOT WRITE OR MARK YOUR BOOKS until you are certain you will keep them
5) NEW BOOKS must be in new condition, unmarked with no sign of use
6) Only complete art kits are returnable
7) ACCESS CODES- the code cannot be open or revealed
All other refund and exchanges will be decided on a case by case scenario, and we will work with you to the best of our ability. Returns can be processed at either Bookstore. Please see a sales associate to talk about your needs.
Rental Books must be returned to the Bookstore by Dec. 18, 2021.
EBOOK return policy is as follows: eBooks are refundable for 1 week after the class is dropped. Publisher access code cards cannot be opened and revealed.
Additionally, we cannot fulfill refund requests if more than 10% of the product has been viewed and/or if any page(s) of the product has been printed.
Please visit the Bookstores or email us with questions or concerns. [email protected]
General Merchandise Refund Policy
- Returns with receipt are given a full refund within 90 days of the purchase date. All items must be in the same condition as when purchased.
- Returns without a receipt are automatically deducted 20% off the original price. Customers will receive an in-store credit.
- Exchanges can be made for like products - must be in the same condition as when purchased.
- Online Purchase Refunds - Items purchased from the bookstore websites may be returned for a refund at the bookstore it was purchased from with the shipment's receipt. Items may also be shipped back to the bookstore, postage prepaid with the original receipt. The return period and conditions above apply. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Please notify us within 5 business days from receipt of your order if there were any items damaged during shipment or if there are any discrepancies.