1) Book returns run from Monday through Friday, August 28 - Sept. 1, 2017
2) YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR RECEIPT!
3) Books and supplies must be from the current term
4) DO NOT WRITE OR MARK YOUR BOOKS until you are certain you will keep them
5) NEW BOOKS must be in new condition, unmarked with no sign of use
6) Only complete art kits are returnable
7) ACCESS CODES- the code cannot be open and revealed
Books from Dropped Class:
1) Returnable 1 week after the course is dropped
2) Must have receipt and current course schedule or drop slip
3) NEW BOOKS must be in new condition, unmarked with no sign of use
4) ACCESS CODES- the code cannot be open and revealed
Textbooks from MOD classes are returnable August 28 - September 1, 2017 or for one week after you drop the class with a drop slip and receipt.
On-line Orders that need to be Refunded:
Textbooks purchased from the bookstore websites may be returned for a refund at the bookstore it was purchased from with the shipment's receipt. Items may also be shipped back to the bookstore, postage prepaid with the original receipt. The return period and conditions above apply. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Please notify us within 5 business days from receipt of your order if there were any items damaged during shipment or if there are any discrepancies.
EBOOK return policy is as follows: eBooks are refundable within 14 days of the first day of access, or thirty (30) days after the purchase is made, whichever occurs first. Additionally, RedShelf cannot fulfill refund requests if more than 10% of the product has been viewed and/or if any page(s) of the product has been printed.
(end of semester)