CSB/SJU Students -How to Order Textbooks
Textbooks for spring semester will be available December 23, 2021
Buying textbooks through the CSB/SJU Bookstores:
All textbooks are located at the SJU Bookstore and on the SJU Bookstore website. Place your order online and choose to pick up your textbooks at either Bookstore or ship to your home.
How to purchase books from our online Bookstore:
1. Log into your Banner Account and find your class schedule.
2. Click on the link below your schedule: ORDER MY TEXTBOOKS. You will no longer need to order from both Bookstores, as we have moved ALL books to the SJU location.
3. How do I know what course materials are required vs. optional?
Required- means the book is required by your instructor for you to be successful in the course.
Recommended- means your instructor indicates it will be helpful for the class but not required.
Optional- means the book is available as free material online but we have the print copy if you want it.
Pick one - means the book is required, but available in multiple formats and you need to choose which one you want.
4. Choose which textbook option you want. There are several options, so know what you need! Not all options are available for each title.
New Textbook—Some books are only available in new condition because they contain access codes, they are newly published, or lack of used book supply.
Used Textbook—Save on previously owned books. This option is not available for all titles.
Rental—Pay a fee to use a textbook for the semester and return it in good condition to the Bookstore by the due date (May 8, 2022). You may rent new or used textbooks. Save up to 60% off the new book price. Please read our Rental Agreement.
E-Book—Textbooks available in digital format. If an e-book is available, you can choose the e-book or the print version —you don’t need both.
5. Review and complete your purchase. Don't forget to order your CSB/SJU Academic Planner or other items at the same time!
Please create an account for the SJU Bookstore website. If you have ordered anything from the SJU Bookstore in the past then you may already have an account. If you create an account you will be able to log back in and see your order history. If you use guest checkout you will NOT see your order history. If you have only ordered from the CSB Bookstore website in the past, you will need to create a new account on the SJU Bookstore website.
Charge books to your tuition account:
Use your student ID to charge books and supplies to your tuition account at the beginning of each semester.
Fall Semester: August 1 - September 10, 2021
Spring Semester: December 10, 2021 - February 10, 2022.