Please note the CSB/SJU Bookstores are CLOSED due to COVID-19 until further notice. We will be processing web orders several days each week. Your credit card will not be charged until we process your order. If you have questions about your order, you can email us and we will respond as we can.
Here are some of the things we are doing:
In light of the rapid move to online courses and learning, we’ve partnered with our digital course materials platform, Redshelf, and leading publishers to launch Redshelf Responds, a program offering limited free access to eBooks for students who may have lost access to course materials. Visit https://studentresponse.redshelf.com/to access free eBooks through May 25.
We know you are dealing with many changes and navigating a challenging time and want to make returning your rented textbooks as easy as possible.
We have extended the Rental due date to May 22, 2020.
Tuesday, May 5, 2020, you will receive an email from: UPS Quantum View with a subject of "UPS Label Delivery, [a tracking #] allowing you to return your rented textbooks from wherever you are in a few easy steps:
- Locate the email from UPS Quantum View with a subject of "UPS Label Delivery, [a tracking #]
- Click the "Get Shipping Label" link and follow the instructions to print your free shipping label
- Affix the label to a package with the books inside
- Drop your shipment off at a UPS drop-off location at no cost to you.
- Please send all rental books in one package in a single shipment, as the label can only be used once.
- We ask that all rented textbooks be returned by 05/22/20
- Upon receipt by the CSB/SJU Bookstores your rental returns will be processed in 3 - 5 business days.
If you prefer to return your rental books in person, drop-off service is available starting Monday, May 4 – Friday, May 22, at the following campus locations:
SJU: In the Sexton Commons foyer near the bus stop and Alcuin Library drop box.
CSB: In the loading dock door of Mary Commons or Clemens Library drop box. Look for signs outside of Mary Commons, near the garbage. This is open for drop off Sunday – Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm.
All CSB/SJ UBookstore rentals can be dropped off or shipped to any one location
If you send us or drop off a rented book that is too damaged, your book will be destroyed and your student account will be charged the replacement fee. That fee is listed in your rental reminder emails and on your original receipt.
Spring 2020 Textbook Buyback
We are happy to introduce our virtual Textbook Buyback program! We’ve partnered with used book wholesaler, Nebraska Book Company to make this added service available to you
- Navigate to the buyback website - https://bookstore.csbsju.edu/sjub/sell_main.asp?
- Enter the ISBN numbers (found on the back of your book)
- Find the value of your books
- Ship your books with the provided prepaid label
- Get paid via check
Don't forget, you can sell any book- it doesn't matter where you bought them!
DO NOT SEND ANY RENTED BOOKS - YOU WILL NOT GET THEM BACK.
Staff will continue to monitor email, please reach out to us with questions [email protected]
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this unprecedented situation. You may find regular updates about the campus response to coronavirus and ways to protect yourself at https://www.csbsju.edu/covid-19