National Fly-in Weekend Program
2019-2020 National Fly-in Weekend Dates
Register for a Fly-in Weekend:
NOTE: You must be in the process of applying for admission or accepted to CSB/SJU in order to register for one of our Fly-in Weekends.
*The Feb. 1-3 Fly-in Weekend is reserved for students who have been awarded one of our top scholarships and have been invited to participate in our Top Scholars Day on Monday, Feb. 3.
- If you apply using the Common Application, please refer to the message you receive from us regarding setting up your portal username and password.
- If you apply using the CSB/SJU application, you will create a username and password.
- You will need the username and password to complete the Fly-In Weekend registration form.
Be a Bennie or a Johnnie for Two Nights!
The National Fly-in Weekend program is designed to give accepted students from outside of Minnesota a true taste of what life is like in our community. Your three-day customized experience could include eating in our dining halls, attending our classes, meeting with a coach or taking a private music lesson. The possibilities are endless!
We will pay for, at least, half of your travel costs through our National Travel Assistance Program. While we will assist you in visiting us anytime, we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to see our campuses and get to know future classmates from across the country!
- Apply for Admission: You must be in the process of applying for admission or accepted to attend a fly-in weekend.
- Register for your date: These are three-day, two-night events. Please check your personal calendar carefully before registering for a fly-in weekend.
- Questions: For more information, please contact your admission representative.
Virtual Tour of Campus