October 1, 2019
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) becomes available for students to apply for need-based aid (loans, grants and student employment). Please note: The CSB/SJU Financial Aid Office will begin sending financial aid award letters to accepted students who have completed all of the necessary paperwork in December.
November 15, 2019
- This is our Early Action I deadline*. If you apply for admission by November 15, you are guaranteed to hear an admission response by December 15 and a merit-based scholarship response by December 20.
December 15, 2019
- This is our Early Action II deadline*. If you apply for admission by December 15, you are guaranteed to hear an admission response by January 15 and an academic achievment scholarship response by January 20.
January 15, 2020
- This is the deadline to apply for our Art, Music and Theater Scholarships.
- This is the deadline to apply for our Intercultural Leadership, Education and Development Fellowships.
- This is the deadline to apply for our Bonner Leader Program.
- Financial aid award letters will begin being mailed to accepted students who have completed all of the necessary financial aid paperwork.
March 15, 2020
- This is the recommended final deadline to apply for need-based financial aid. Please note: we still accept financial aid applications after March 15. Applying by March 15 gives you the benefit of receiving your financial aid award in time to schedule another visit to campus, talk with faculty or coaches, or meet with financial aid before making an enrollment decision by May 1. If you apply after March 15, the financial aid staff will work hard to complete your financial aid award and send it to you before May 1 if possible.
May 1, 2020
- This is the national response date. Admitted students have a place reserved in the incoming class until this date, so it's important to send your enrollment deposit ($300) to us before May 1 if you plan to attend CSB/SJU. Because of strong interest, CSB/SJU are unable to guarantee enrollment to students who deposit after May 1.
*Applying for admission during one of our Early Action deadlines (11/15 or 12/15) does not lock you into enrolling, should you be accepted. If you apply Early Action, you still have until 5/1 to let us know if you are going to join our community. The benefit of applying Early Action means that we will notify you of your admission decision no later than four weeks after we receive your completed application.