The Do's and Don'ts for College Fairs
- Remain until the end of the fair. Notify the NACAC representative if you have to leave early.
- Check in at the NACAC information table if you are an alumni representative.
- Be courteous to other exhibitors and fair attendees.
- Distribute only informational and educational materials about your institution.
- Stay behind your exhibit table when having conversations with fair attendees.
- Fill out an exhibitor evaluation and return it to the information table at the end of the fair.
- Keep the aisles clear of boxes and materials.
- Feel free to send invitation letters to interested parents and students, notifying them of your upcoming attendance at a future fair.
- Bring displays that are taller than 20 inches high from your table.
- Distribute bags, pens, candy, posters, pennants or any other promotional materials.
- Leave materials about your institution in the restrooms or any areas other than your exhibit space.
- Leave your exhibit space unattended.
- Allow more than three representatives in your exhibit space at a time.
- Use any audio/visual equipment that will disturb fellow exhibitors.
Thank you for following these guidelines to ensure a successful fair!
For other information concerning rules of College Fairs please see the NACAC representative at the information table or contact the NACAC national office at [email protected] or (800)-822-6285.