Enrollment Partners Volunteer Program
Matching CSB+SJU Alums with Opportunities to Help Recruit Future Bennies and Johnnies
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Enrollment Partners, a new program designed to match alum volunteers with CSB+SJU admission recruitment activities. Our goal is to help our alums share their love of CSB+SJU with future Bennies and Johnnies in fun and engaging ways that will have a positive impact on recruitment efforts.
Please let us know what activities you might be interested by reading through the position descriptions below and submitting the Volunteer Application. Once you have submitted an application, a member of the Admission staff will contact you. Any questions can be directed to Carol Gadd-Marshall at [email protected]
Volunteer Position Descriptions
- Admission Event Panelist – Share college, career and professional experiences and advice with prospective students and their parents during Admission department sponsored events.
- Admission College Fair Assistant – Represent CSB+SJU at local college fairs in partnership with Admission staff.
- Admission Young Alum Ambassador – Provide prospective students with on-call information and experience about specific CSB+SJU preprofessional programs, majors and careers in targeted areas.
- Admitted Student Mentor – Support prospective students from the time they are admitted to the time they enroll at CSB or SJU or elsewhere.
- Admission Video Spotlight Volunteer – Create a personal video message that can be shared with prospective students and their families. These videos may be used geographically and/or within an alum’s high school alma mater.