Meet Hannah Salto
- Title: College Navigator
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 320-363-5980
- Responsibilities: My role as the College Navigator is multifaceted. I work with first-generation students as they go through the admission process at CSB/SJU. Then, after a student enrolls here, I serve as a direct resource for them throughout their time at CSB/SJU, particularly in the first year. In addition to this, I also work on a broader institutional level to create a stronger, more expansive support system for this growing population of students.
- Hometown: Sauk Centre, MN
- High School: Sauk Centre High School
- College Graduation Year: CSB/SJU Class of 2017 (December 2016 Graduate)
- Major/Minor: English and Communication Double Major
I kept myself busy during my time as a student at CSB/SJU. I graduated Egregia Cum Laude in 3 ½ years as a member of Delta Epsilon Sigma and Phi Beta Kappa. But, it is important to remember college is about more than just academics, so I also participated in many other activities, clubs, and events.
I tried a variety of activities at CSB/SJU to find what I was truly passionate about. I spent time volunteering with CSB Campus Ministry, working in the English Department, and writing for The Record, our award-winning student newspaper.
Ultimately I landed on a few core areas that I spent most of my extracurricular time on. As a Theater Department scholarship recipient, I worked on one student production each semester. I was a Resident Assistant for 2 ½ years with CSB Residential Life. I pursued many of my social justice passions as the Women’s Empowerment Representative on CSB Senate for 2 semesters.
Fun Facts about Hannah:
I am a very driven person and believe in pursuing the things in life that make you the happiest. A couple of things that make me happy are helping others, being outdoors, exploring new places, animals, running, singing, stand-up comedy, traveling, snorkeling, just to name a few.