Meet Annie Doman
- Title: Assistant Director of Admission
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 320-363-2374
- Hometown: Brookfield, Wisc.
- Territory: Twin Cities
- College: Austin Peay State University, 01
- Major/Minor: Special Education / Master of Science in Exercise and Sport Science
Fun Facts about Annie: I live in Sartell with my husband Matt and we have three young boys (ages 8, 6, and 2). I have worked in higher education at small, liberal arts institutions for 13 years, mainly as a head volleyball coach but also in Career Development. I had the unique opportunity to work with Beyond Sports to coach a group of college volleyball athletes in Costa Rica with an emphasis on service outreach. I love traveling, sports, going to the lake, concerts and reading. I am most proud of taking the volleyball program at Carroll University to its first ever conference championship and trip to the NCAA Tournament.
What Impresses Annie about CSB/SJU: I am impressed by the beauty of the campuses and the kind and welcoming environment.
Some of Annie's Favorites:
- Food: Sushi
- Music: Anything country but Zak Brown Band, Johnny Cash and Garth Brooks are favorites
- Movie: Anything with Adam Sandler in it, Tommy Boy, Sound of Music
- Place to Travel: Australia, New Zealand