Meet Angie Arens
- Title: CSB Office Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800-544-1489
- Hometown: Fairmont, Minn.
- High School: Fairmont
- College: Rasmussen College – St. Cloud
- Major: Office Management/WP Specialist
Favorite things about CSB/SJU: We have been recognized for having one of the best student employment departments in the country. My passion is creating relationships with the student employees whom I supervise, along with mentoring and training them. Those relationships will last a lifetime. I enjoy and appreciate the community feel here; it is so comfortable and peaceful. It makes coming to work so easy!
- I am the mother of two wonderful children - Mara and Jaden. We enjoy boating, skiing and tubing. Jaden is very adventurous and is a sports fanatic. He enjoys baseball, basketball and football. Mara loves to dance 24/7 and hang out with friends. She is very creative and is a wonderful artist too. She'd like to be a teacher someday.
- I am proudly a member of the Student Employment Leadership Team (SELT) which arranges professional development training sessions and appreciation events for our student employees on campus.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters has also been a big part of my life. My Little Sis and I were matched for 11 years.
- I enjoy traveling, working out, biking on the Lake Wobegon Trail, stamping, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music, watching the Minnesota Wild, and going to concerts.
Family: Two children, Mara and Jaden
Pets: Chocolate Lab named Lucy and two cats named Snowy and Gizzy
Favorite Vacation Spots: Cabo San Lucas and Lake Tahoe
- Music: Alicia Keys, Keith Urban, John Mayer, Black Eyed Peas, and the Goo Goo Dolls
Favorite Treats: Chips & salsa, brownies and caramel lattes