- NOTE: Tom is currently out of the office on extended leave. If you have questions, please direct them to the CSB and SJU Admission Office at [email protected] or 800-544-1489.
- Territory/Responsibilities: Northern Minnesota and North Dakota high school recruitment
- College: B.A., CSB+SJU, 1988; M.L.S, University of Minnesota, 2002
I live in Duluth, three hours from campus, where my wife, Katie, is the FABULOUS Director of College Guidance at Marshall School. I am blessed with a strong-minded, college daughter. My undergraduate degree includes majors in studio art and organizational communication. My master’s degree focused on the interplay of art, nature and culture in America.
- Favorite band – Wilco
- Favorite place on earth – Delphi, Greece
- Favorite perennial plant – Coneflower
- Favorite food – M&M Cookies (to my wife’s dismay)
- Favorite latest read – Made to Stick
- Favorite artist – Philip Guston