- Mid-December- First financial aid awards sent to admitted students.
- February 1 - Forms Portal becomes available online. The Forms Portal includes important links to our course registration form, housing application, health forms, and other important paperwork. You will not have access to the Forms Portal until you are enrolled. Within a few days of enrolling, we will you send an email with instructions on setting up your campus network and email accounts. You will need this information in order to complete the housing questionnaire and registration form. Students enrolling after submission deadlines have passed should complete the forms as soon as possible.
- Early March - Honors and Fine Arts Scholarship awards announced. Award letters sent to recipients.
- March 15 - Recommended deadline for submission of financial aid forms.
- May 1 - National response date. Students who intend to enroll must submit an enrollment deposit prior to this date. After May 1, CSB/SJU are unable to guarantee enrollment.
- June 1 - CSB and SJU Housing Questionnaires due. Students can complete the forms in the Housing Portal. The Housing Portal will be available after the enrollment deposit is received, starting April 1.
- June 1 - Advising and Registration Form and Language Placement exams due. Both forms are available in the Forms Portal.
- June 1 - INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: First tuition payment is due. Pay online.
- June 12 - On-campus job search instructions emailed to student employment recipients.
- June 14 - Loan information and student employment instructions emailed to U.S. students.
- June 15 - CSB Health Form due.
- June 15 - SJU Immunization Record due.
- June 30 - Priority deadline to accept loans via Banner Web Self Service.
- July 1 - Confirmation of Registration emailed to CSB/SJU email address.
- July 4 - Offices closed.
- July 15 - INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Arrival information must be completed through the Forms Portal. Learn more about arranging your campus arrival.
- July 15 - I.D. photo due.
- July 15 - Housing/roommate information emailed to CSB/SJU email address.
- July 15 - Fall semester billing emailed to CSB/SJU email address.
- July 15 - Suggested deadline for submitting Federal PLUS (Parent) Loan Request or private student loan application (for families needing additional financing).
- July 18 - Fall class schedule available online via Banner.
- August 1 - Move-in information emailed to CSB/SJU email address.
- August 1 - Public Information Release Form due.
- August 10 - SJU Varsity Athletics Pre-Participation Physical Exam due for SJU students in fall varsity athletics.
- August 10 - Fall billing payment due.
- August 10 - Payment Agreement and Disclosure Statement due.
- August 10 - Verification of Health Insurance due.
- August 15-22 - Collegebound pre-orientation trip to northern Minnesota.
- August 21 - INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Move-in day. Arrive on campus between 10 am and 7 pm.
- August 22 - INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: New international and exchange student orientation. (Mandatory for international students.)
- August 23 - Move-in day for U.S. first-year students.
- August 23-26 - Orientation for first-year students.
- August 25 - Move-in day for U.S. transfer students.
- August 25 - 26 - Orientation for U.S. transfer students.
- August 27 - Convocation.
- August 27 - First day of classes.