- Mid-December- First financial aid awards sent to admitted students.
- February 1 – Forms Portal becomes available online. The Forms Portal includes important links to our course registration form, housing application, health forms, and other important paperwork. You will not have access to the Forms Portal until you are enrolled. Within a few days of enrolling, we will you send an email with instructions on setting up your campus network and email accounts. You will need this information in order to complete the housing questionnaire and registration form. Students enrolling after submission deadlines have passed should complete the forms as soon as possible.
- Early March – Fine Arts Scholarship awards announced. Award letters sent to recipients.
- March 15 – Recommended deadline for submission of financial aid forms.
- May 1 – Collegebound registration opens. (Canceled for 2020).
- June 1* – National Candidates Reply Date. Students who intend to enroll must submit an enrollment deposit prior to this date. After June 1, CSB/SJU are unable to guarantee enrollment. *Due to the delays our country is experiencing related to COVID-19, CSB/SJU have extended their National Candidates Reply Date from May 1 to June 1, 2020.
- June 1 – INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: First tuition payment is due. Pay online.
- June 10 – CSB and SJU Housing Questionnaires due. Students can complete the forms in the Housing Portal. The Housing Portal will be available after the enrollment deposit is received, starting April 1.
- June 10 – Advising and Registration Form and Language Placement exams due. Both forms are available in the Forms Portal. Confirmation of registration receipt available in the Forms Portal.
- June 15 – CSB Health Form due.
- June 15 – SJU Immunization Record due.
- June 18 – Loan information emailed to U.S. students.
- June 22 – Incoming student webinar: Financial Aid and Student Employment, 7 p.m. Register online.
- June 30 – Priority deadline to accept loans via Banner Web Self Service.
- July 4 – Offices closed.
- July 6 – Incoming student webinar: Topic To Be Determined, 7 p.m. Register online.
- July 15 – INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Arrival information must be completed through the Forms Portal. Learn more about arranging your campus arrival.
- July 15 – Fall semester billing emailed to CSB/SJU email address.
- July 15 – On-campus job search instructions emailed to student employment recipients.
- July 15 – Suggested deadline for submitting Federal PLUS (Parent) Loan Request or private student loan application (for families needing additional financing).
- July 20 – Incoming student webinar: Academics, Housing & Campus Safety, 7 p.m. Register online.
- July 31 – Housing/roommate information emailed to CSB/SJU email address (at the latest).
- July 31 – I.D. photo and parking permit registration due.
- August 1 – Move-in information emailed to CSB/SJU email address.
- August 1 – Public Information Release Form due.
- August 3 – Incoming student webinar: Preparing to Arrive on Campus, 7 p.m. Register online.
- August 10 – SJU Varsity Athletics Pre-Participation Physical Exam due for SJU students in fall varsity athletics.
- August 10 – Fall billing payment due.
- August 10 – Payment Agreement and Disclosure Statement due.
- August 10 – Verification of Health Insurance due.
- August 19-26 – Collegebound pre-orientation trip to northern Minnesota. (Canceled for 2020)
- August 21 – Fall class schedule available online via Banner (at the latest)
- August 24 – INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Move-in day. Arrive on campus between 10 am and 7 pm.
- August 25-27 – INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: New international and exchange student orientation. (Mandatory for international students.)
- August 27 – Move-in day for SJU first-year and transfer students (U.S.)
- August 27-28 – Move-in days for CSB first-year and transfer students (U.S.)
- August 28-30 – Orientation for first-year students.
- August 28 - 29 – Orientation for U.S. transfer students.
- August 31 – First day of classes.