- Mid-December – First financial aid awards sent to admitted students.
- February 1 – Forms Portal becomes available online. The Forms Portal includes important links to our course registration form, housing application, health forms, and other important paperwork. You will not have access to the Forms Portal until you have submitted your tuition deposit. Within a few days of depositing, we will you send an email with instructions on setting up your campus network and email accounts. You will need this information in order to complete the housing questionnaire and registration form. Students enrolling after submission deadlines have passed should complete the forms as soon as possible.
- March 15 – Recommended deadline for submission of financial aid forms.
- May 1 – National Candidates Reply Date. Students are encouraged to submit a tuition deposit prior to this date.
- May 1 – New and Transfer Students have Access to The Hive.
- May 8 – Collegebound registration opens.
- May 15 – Advising and Registration Form and Language Placement exams due. Both forms are available in the Forms Portal. Confirmation of registration receipt available in the Forms Portal.
- May 15 – CSB and SJU Housing Questionnaires due. Students can complete the forms in the Housing Portal. The Housing Portal will be available after the tuition deposit is received, starting April 1.
- June 1 – INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: First tuition payment is due. Pay online.
- June 1 – First Year Experience (FYX) online Canvas course opens.
- June 6 – FYX Webinar – "What to expect at New Student Registrations Days." Register online.
- June 15 – CSB+SJU Health Form due.
- June 15 – New Student Registration Day (on campus)
- June 15 – On-campus job search instructions emailed to student employment recipients.
- June 16 – Loan information emailed to U.S. students.
- June 16 – New Student Registration Day (on campus)
- June 21 – New Student Registration Day (on campus)
- June 22 – New Student Registration Day (on campus)
- July 4 – Offices closed.
- July 15 – INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
- Arrival information must be completed through the Forms Portal.
- Learn more about arranging your campus arrival.
- July 15 – Fall semester billing emailed to CSB+SJU email address.
- July 15 – Priority deadline to accept loans via Banner Web Self Service.
- July 15 – Housing/roommate information emailed to CSB+SJU email address.
- July 31 – I.D. photo and parking permit registration due.
- August 1 – FYX Webinar – "Preparing to arrive on campus." Register online.
- August 1 – Move-in information emailed to CSB+SJU email address.
- August 1 – Fall class schedule available online via Banner
- August 1 – Suggested deadline for submitting Federal PLUS (Parent) Loan Request or private student loan application (for families needing additional financing).
- August 1 – Public Information Release Form due.
- August 10 – SJU Varsity Athletics Pre-Participation Physical Exam due for SJU students in fall varsity athletics.
- August 10 – Fall billing payment due.
- August 10 – Payment Agreement and Disclosure Statement due.
- August 10 – Verification of Health Insurance due.
- August 18-24 – Collegebound pre-orientation trip to northern Minnesota.
- August 22 – INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
- Move-in day. Arrive on campus between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- August 23-25 – INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
- New international and exchange student orientation. (Mandatory for international students)
- August 24 – Move-in day for CSB and SJU first-year and transfer students (U.S.)
- August 24-27 – New Student Orientation for first-year and transfer students.
- August 28 – Convocation and first day of classes.
College of Saint Benedict
Saint John’s University
2850 Abbey Plaza
PO Box 7155
Collegeville, MN 56321
Toll Free 800-544-1489
Email [email protected]