For current students, paper transcripts are issued without charge. Transcripts are issued to former students for a fee. All electronic transcripts are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse for a fee. See the Registrar's Office Transcript webpage for more information.

A transcript or verification letter may be withheld for any student who has not settled all financial accounts.