External Study Abroad Programs

Students who want to go abroad through another college's or university's program will be registered under External Study Abroad. This will maintain their status as CSB/SJU students for purposes of registration and certain federal and state financial aid. The fee for external study registration will be the same as the CSB/SJU study abroad application fee. Seniors must ordinarily be in residence for the two semesters immediately preceding commencement (graduation). "In residence" is defined as enrollment as a full-time student at CSB/SJU for a minimum of 12 credits per semester. Any student wishing to register for an External Study Abroad during of their last two semesters of their senior year must receive approval from the Academic Advising Office. Seniors will not be allowed to register for a year-long External Study Abroad program.