Advisor Change Request

This request is to be used by students in sophomore, junior, and senior statusYour request for a new advisor will be considered by the faculty member to whom you direct this form. You will be notified by email that the advisor change has been made or that you should seek a different faculty advisor.  Please note:  if you are making this change during registration, your advisor will only become valid after registration is over.

First-year students:  Your FYS/Honors professor is your Faculty Advisor for your entire first year.  You will receive more information from your Faculty Advisor during the spring semester.  


Year In School: