- Consultants hold campus meetings to receive input from campus constituent groups.
- Meeting between members of the Presidential Search Committee and Academic Search consultants to discuss search process, timetable, confidentiality, and search priorities/criteria.
- Media placements of position announcement.
- Academic Search recruitment begins.
- Presidential Search Committee shortlists candidates for reference checks. Search consultants and the Search Committee conduct reference checks.
- A smaller group of semi-finalists are invited for initial off-campus interviews with the Presidential Search Committee.
- Presidential Search Committee selects finalists.
- Finalist(s) are invited for campus visits.
- Following visit(s), Presidential Search Committee and Academic Search consultants meet to develop the committee's recommendation of finalists to the CSB Board of Trustees
- CSB Board of Trustees selects the next president of College of Saint Benedict.
Timeline subject to change