Lactation and Breastfeeding Support
College of Saint Benedict provides on-site lactation accommodations in multi-use spaces called Wellness Rooms. Two spaces (Schoenecker Commons and Main Building, CSB campus map) are currently operational and three more will be coming soon. All spaces will have signage, a locking door, soft seating, a table to set device on, a power source, and mini-fridge:
- The Schoenecker Commons Wellness Room is on the building’s lower level. In addition to the furnishings above, this room also has a sink.
- The Main Building Wellness Room is on the third floor, next to room 318.
- [Coming soon!] The Richarda Hall Wellness Room is on the second floor, near restrooms on the Theology wing.
- [Coming soon!] The HAB 127G Wellness Room is on the first floor.
- [Coming soon!] The Haenn Campus Center 021 Wellness Room is on the lower level on the way to the Field House.
Saint John’s University will soon provide on-site lactation accommodations in multi-use spaces called Mother’s Rooms. Two spaces are under construction in Alcuin Library and the Quad. Please contact Human Resources - Benefits to arrange temporary SJU accommodations.