Lactation and Breastfeeding Support
College of Saint Benedict provides on-site lactation accommodations in multi-use spaces called Wellness Rooms. Five spaces are available (CSB campus map). All have signage, a locking door, soft seating, a table to set device on, a power source, and mini-fridge.
- The Schoenecker Commons Wellness Room is on the building’s lower level. In addition to the furnishings above, this room also has a sink.
- The Main Building Wellness Room is on the third floor, next to room 318.
- The Richarda Hall Wellness Room is on the second floor, near restrooms on the Theology wing.
- The HAB (Henrita Academic Building) 127G Wellness Room is on the first floor.
- The Haehn Campus Center 021 Wellness Room is on the lower level on the way to the Field House.
Saint John’s University provides on-site lactation accommodations in multi-use spaces called Mother’s Rooms. Please contact Human Resources - Benefits to arrange additional temporary SJU accommodations if needed.
- The Quad 266 Mother's Room
- [Coming Soon!] The Alcuin Library and Reinhart Learning Commons Mother's Room