ABCU Marks 25 Years
Are you connected to a Benedictine college or university?
Are you interested in what higher education in the Benedictine tradition means?
Register now for Educating in the Benedictine Context: What does it mean? Why does it matter? June 1-4, 2017, at Saint John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota.
Association of Benedictine Colleges and Universities 25th Anniversary
To celebrate this landmark occasion, the 11th annual Benedictine Pedagogy Conference and the 8th Annual Benedictine Leadership Formation Institute, ABCU will host a special conference featuring presentations and discussions on topics such as Benedictine leadership, historical perspectives on Benedictine education, and embedding the Benedictine Hallmarks into the experience of students, faculty and staff.
- Learn more about the foundations and traditions of Benedictine higher education
- Discover how to integrate Benedictine values and practices into day-to-day activities
- Actively engage with peers from around the country about Benedictine education and share information, ideas, and best practices
- Experience the quiet of reflection or a walk in the woods
- Abbot Primate Emeritus Notker Wolf, OSB, Abbot - Benedictine Confederation (world-wide)
- Sister Judith Ann Heble, OSB, Moderator - International Association of Benedictine Women (CIB)
- Abbot Elias Lorenzo, OSB, Abbot-President - American Cassinese Congregation
- Presidents, faculty and staff from Benedictine colleges and universities
- Monastic Superiors from sponsoring Benedictine communities
Conference registration is from 1 – 4 p.m. on Thursday, June 1, and the conference ends at 11 a.m. on Sunday, June 4.
Note: ABCU member institutions who bring a number of participants may register for a significantly reduced fee. Please coordinate with the contact person at your institution to ensure you are part of a group.
You will find more details under Registration Information.