- 124 credits -45 of these must be completed at CSB/SJU
- 40 of the total credit hours must be upper division (300 level)
- 2.0 minimum cumulative GPA (unless a specific major requires a higher average)
- 2.0 minimum GPA major and/or supporting courses (unless a specific major requires a higher average)
- Completed Common Curriculum
- For students entering Fall 2007 through Spring 2009: Intercultural & Experiential Learning requirements NOT REQUIRED.
- For students entering Fall 2009 or later: Intercultural & Experiential Learning requirements ARE REQUIRED.
- Requirements for a major (half of the courses for a major must be completed at CSB/SJU)
- Students must ordinarily be in residence for the two semesters immediately preceding Commencement. "In residence" is defined as enrollment as a full-time student at CSB/SJU with a minimum of 12 semester credits.
- A Degree Application must be submitted to the Registrar's Office to be eligible to participate in Commencement and prior to the award of a degree from the College of Saint Benedict or Saint John's University.
- Instructions for completing a Degree Application is sent spring semester to all CSB/SJU Juniors who will have completed approximately 88 credits by the end of that semester.
- Students are able to access and review their progress towards degree completion via DegreeWorks (Log on to BannerWeb→Student Services→Student Records→DegreeWorks)
For additional information on graduation policies, please see "Graduation Policies"