CSB/SJU Scholarships and Fellowships:
- The College of Saint Benedict's John E. Robson Scholarship, a yearly scholarship awarded to CSB students.
Eligible applicants must be current College of Saint Benedict sophomores or juniors majoring or intending to major in Economics, Sociology or Political Science.
- The Eugene J. McCarthy Center at Saint John's University offers the John Brandl Scholars, program which is an endowment to support summer faculty or student research.
The John Brandl Scholarship began in 2008 because of a donation from the Whalen Family Foundation in memory of esteemed politician and civic leader John E. Brandl (SJU '59).
- The College of Saint Benedict's Marie and Robert Jackson Fellows Program, offering up to nine student fellowships of $4,000 each for full-time summer civic engagement projects.
- All outside opportunities are posted on the Scholarship and Fellowship pages.
- The Masters of Social Work Online Hunger and Poverty Blog provides many resources covering food banks, anti-hunger organizations, anti-poverty policies along with personal and professional sites.
- The Public Leadership Education Network is a national organization whose focus is to prepare college women for leadership in the public policy arena. The registration deadline for their Public Policy Seminar is Dec. 13, 2013. The seminar will be held in Washington D.C. on Jan 14-17, 2014. Scholarships are available.
- The Tri College NEW Leadership Development Institute provides leadership training, inspiration, and support for women. The institute will be held May 28-June 1, 2014 at Minnesota State Univeristy Moorhead, MN. Applications will be accepted until March 10, 2014.