Emergency NumbersPhone Book (Must be on-campus or have a valid network account)
1. Complete the Mentor registration form.
2. Have at least one phone conversation before "Polidazzle" event.
3. Meet the mentee(s) once for informational interviews about your education and career.
4. If possible, attend the sixth annual "Polidazzle" event at the Saint Paul Hotel's "M ST. Cafe."
5. Offer three names for your mentee to follow up with other informational interviews.
6. Offer mentees a variety of other opportunities such as job shadowing, invitations to events, email exchange on class assignments, papers, etc., or other meetings over coffee, etc.
7. If possible, participate in the Spring wrap-up dinner and debriefing session.
By submitting this form, I am in agreement with all of the above mentor expectations.
37 South College AvenueSt. Joseph, Minnesota 56374(320) 363-5011
PO Box 20002850 Abbey PlazaCollegeville, Minnesota 56321(320) 363-2011
Copyright © 2014 - All Rights ReservedEmail the CSB/SJU Web CoordinatorNondiscrimination/Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity(800) 544-1489 - Office of AdmissionMobile Site