Work at the Institute for Women’s Leadership where you will make a difference on campus, be on a team of inspiring student leaders, meet other students with similar passions, and build your resume with real world, applicable experience. The Institute for Women’s Leadership will begin the hiring process for the 2014-2015 Academic Year in February 2014! Visit the Student Employment website to apply.
See job descriptions:
- Student Director position
- Program Coordinator position
- Public Relations Coordinator position
- Women’s Expedition Coordinator position
- Coordinator of Volunteer Programs
Photo: Fall 2011 Staff Retreat - Courtesy of Brianna Schrankler '12
Institute for Women's Leadership
Murray Hall 151
College of Saint Benedict
37 S. College Ave.
St. Joseph, MN 56374