CSB Residential Life
The Residential Life program at the College of Saint Benedict provides a four year residential experience of community living which supports and challenges our students with opportunities for personal and social growth. This experience allows women to develop an understanding and appreciation of their responsibilities to themselves and others living in the community on campus and beyond.
If at any point in your visit to our page you have any questions, you can reach us by phone at (320) 363-5580 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Current Events and Updates:
- Spring Break- Residence Halls close at 8:00 p.m. Friday, Feb. 28 and reopen at 9:00 a.m. Sunday, March 9.
- Break Requests were due Friday, Feb. 21. Any late request that is approved is subject to a $25 administrative late fee.
Room Selection ~ Returning Students
- The 2014 Fall Housing Intent Form is due March 16. In order to participate in room selection you must complete a participation form found in the housing portal.
- Room Selection begins in April. For more information, visit the Room Selection page.
New Students ~ Housing Information
- You will be able to complete a housing form after April 1st in the Housing Portal.
- Please explore information for New Students and About Housing On Campus in the meantime.
We look foward to having you join our community in August!