The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University are committed to creating and maintaining an environment in which all members of the community are aware of and respect the rights and human dignity of every other member. This commitment extends to our institutionally maintained digital presences including on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. While we encourage members of our virtual community to exchange thoughts and engage in healthy discussion in all formats and venues, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
To ensure these conversations remain safe, open and respectful, CSB/SJU strives to prevent the posting of content and/or comments meeting one or more of the following criteria:
- Comments containing or linking to sites containing hate speech
- Comments containing or linking to sites containing profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- Comments containing or linking to sites containing defamation to a person or people (including name calling and personal attacks)
- Comments with a primary purpose of selling a product
- Comments that infringe on copyrights
- Spam comments
All comments posted on CSB/SJU pages will be moderated. We reserve the right to not approve any content and/or comment considered inappropriate for any reason.
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be directed to CSB/SJU's social media specialist, Tiffany Clements, at email@example.com
or (320) 363-5908.