Presentations will take place at both the CSB and SJU campuses in various locations and at various times between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Thursday, April 27. The time and location for your presentation will be assigned by the person in charge of your department or program. The final schedule will be available on April 25.
- All project descriptions will be submitted online. Please use the link on the left of this page: "Register to present at CSC."
- You will be asked to supply the following:
- Your name (and the members of your group if applicable)
- Type of presentation (i.e., oral, poster, panel or performance)
- A title for your project (make meaningful to the project
- Project Abstract (brief summary of the project)
- You will also be asked to provide the name and e-mail address for your project advisor
- This is the person for whom or with whom you did this project.
- To save time you should talk with your advisor about what they expect in the project description.
- Click, "Submit"
- Once submitted watch your email for either a message indicating your advisor accepted your description or an email asking for changes to your description. This process will continue until the advisor accepts your description.