Career EXPO Fair | Employer
2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Gorecki Conference Center, CSB
EXPO REGISTRATION FORM
Career EXPO, open to students from all classes, majors, and career interests, is an opportunity for individuals to learn about career possibilities and organizations.
- Approximately 90+ organizations from a variety of sectors (arts, sciences, corporate, government, non-profit). Space is limited and will be allocated to ensure representation of each sector.
- Every table must be staffed by at least one CSB/SJU alum from your organization.
- Business casual or company branded attire preferred
- It is not a job/internship fair per se; however, share positions (jobs, internships, research, volunteering) available at your organization.
- Each booth will have a table cloth/skirting and an 8 1/2" X 11" company sign. Large displays are not allowed.
- Business cards and organization literature are encouraged.
- Career Fair Contact: John Clarkson ([email protected]).
- Directions to CSB.
- Parking Map: Gorecki Center is "M"; EXPO parking lots are 5 & 8.
- Check-in: Obtain nametag in the President's Room (second level), Gorecki Center.
- Hospitality: Available in the Gorecki President's Room.