Advisors play a key role in the success of Scholarship and Creativity Day and we thank you in advance for your work to support student researchers. The quality of student presentations is a reflection not only of the work the presenters put into their projects, but also of the mentorship you have provided them.
- Project abstract approvals will come to you via email. At that point, you will have two options:
- If the title and description do not meet your expectations, please select, "Click here to return form with comments." This will send the abstract back to the student for revisions.
- If title and description meet your expectations, please select, "Click here to accept the description and continue the form."
- Please note that the advisor is capable of making minor changes to the title and abstract, if necessary, without sending the form back to the student.
- Identify areas of interest for this project as you approve it. You may choose as many of these areas as you would like.
- You will be asked to determine the length of time required for the presentation. Events under one hour can be scheduled in 10 minute blocks. Events over one hour are scheduled in 15 minute intervals.
- Please consider:
- The length of time required for the presentation
- How much time should be allowed for questions and answers
- Adding an additional 5 minutes to allow audience members to leave one event and move to the next event.
- Large poster sessions are fixed in length and do not require this step.
- Please consider:
Having trouble logging in to the advisor's approval page?
In some cases you may need to type "ad\" before your user name in order to log into the advisor page. Please try this step first if you have problems accessing the page.
You may register for a large group of student participants at one time if you wish to avoid approving multiple abstracts.
- Please select the appropriate "Presentation Method"
- Under "Presentation Type," please select "Group"
- Enter each student's name and abstract information
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lindsey Gutsch at [email protected]