Students from Saint John’s University and the College of Saint Benedict may begin graduate course work while finishing their undergraduate studies. This option may be especially attractive to Theology and Philosophy majors and minors. Some prerequisite coursework may be required for other majors and minors, and this coursework can be incorporated into the total programs of study in the graduate school. Students may apply to the School of Theology·Seminary in their senior year.
Credits may not apply to more than one degree. However, students who have completed the required number of credits for the BA degree may petition into graduate level classes in their senior year.
For more information, please visit http://www.csbsju.edu/sot/, contact Mary Beth Banken, Director of Admission, 320-363-2896.
- Master of Divinity [78 credits]
- Master of Arts in Theology with Concentrations in Scripture, Liturgy, Systematics, Spirituality, Church History, Monastic Studies [36 credits]
- Master of Arts in Liturgical Studies [30 credits]
- Master of Arts in Liturgical Music [36 credits]
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Ministry [48 credits]