Employment Forms

Required Employment Forms:

The following employment forms are required from ALL student employees before they can be paid.  Employment forms must be completed within three days of starting work.  Failure to complete these forms in a timely manner will result in termination of employment. 

  • Notification of Hiring (NOH) Form
    • The NOH form provides the necessary information to the Student Employment Office so your job can be set up in the payroll system. 

  • Student Employment Contract
    • The contract includes information about what is expected of you as a student employee at CSB/SJU.

  • I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form
    • The I-9 is a verification of your identity and employment eligibility.
    • At the time you complete your I-9 form, it is necessary to show original identification documents. The last page of the I-9 provides a complete list of acceptable documents. Some examples of acceptable forms of identification for completion of the I-9 form include:
      • Passport OR
      • A driver's license or CSB/SJU Student ID card AND your original social security card OR
      • A driver's license or CSB/SJU Student ID card AND a certified copy of your birth certificate
      • Acceptable forms of identification for International students include passport and original of I-94 and SEVIS document (I-20) or (DS-2019).
    • Legally, the I-9 must be completed in the Student Employment Office within 3 days of being hired.

  • Direct Deposit Form

  • W-4 Tax Withholding Form
    • The W-4 determines the amount of taxes that will be withheld from each of your paychecks.

  • The direct deposit form gives the Student Employment Office information about where you would like to have your earnings deposited. 
  • This form is required even if you are planning to have earnings go to your CSB/SJU billing account (tuition account). 
  • Please include a voided check or proof of your bank's routing number and your account number.
  • A list of local banks can be found on the Bank Information page.

Optional Employment Forms:

The following forms are optional and/or only pertain to certain student employees. 

  • Billing Account Payroll Deduction Form
    • If you would like any of your earnings to be deposited in your CSB/SJU billing account (tuition account) you will need to complete this form. 

  • Minnesota Reciprocity Form

    • If you are from Wisconsin, North Dakota, or Michigan, you can complete this form so that Minnesota State Taxes are not withheld from your paycheck.

How to Submit Employment Forms:

  • Submit your employment forms to either the CSB or SJU Student Employment Office:

    • CSB Student Employment Office - Main 244
    • SJU Student Employment Office - Quad 154

  • Mail to Student Employment/Financial Aid Office on either campus:

    • CSB mailing address is:
      37 S. College Avenue
      St. Joseph, MN 56374
    • SJU mailing address is:
      PO Box 5000
      Collegeville, MN 56321
    • Remember that the student employment office will need to see supporting documents to complete the I-9