Proxy Instructions for Electronic Time Sheets
_______________________________Go to CSB/SJU homepage: http://www.csbsju.edu
- Choose A-Z index
- Choose B – Banner Web Self Service
- Enter secure area
- Enter Banner ID
- Enter password
- After accessing Banner Web Self Service
- Access “Employee”
- Choose “Time Sheet”
- Choose “Approve or Acknowledge Time”, under “Act as Proxy” choose the name of the person you are acting as a proxy for and click “Select”
- Choose the department and month you are approving time for and how you want the names to be sorted and click “Select”
- If you would like to see the details of the time sheet or need to change the hours see the instructions below.
- If you do not need to change the hours or want to see the details check the box under “Approve or FYI” for the timesheet(s) you want to approve.
- Click “Save”
- To view the complete time sheet click on the student's name
- If you need to change hours click “Change Record” and see instructions below
- Click “Enter Hours” next to “Regular Earnings” on a day that you want to record hours
- Enter the number of hours the student worked that day and click “Save”
- Click “Next” to progress through the weeks
- Important: Do not use the Internet Explorer forward and back buttons when using the electronic time sheet; this causes errors. Instead use the menu options in Banner Web Self Service.
- When hours are correct click “Approve”
As a proxy you may have the same questions as supervisors. Click here to view the Supervisor Frequently Asked Questions.