Student Employment Information
General information about student employment at CSB/SJU:
Student Employment Award
- The student employment award included in your financial aid package reflects your potential earnings.
- A student employment award of $3,345 requires you to work 10-12 hours per week during the academic year. A student employment award of $1,750 requires you to work 5-6 hours per week during the academic year.
- You will only be paid for the hours you work. If you work fewer hours than indicated you will not earn the full amount of your student employment award.
Student Employment Payroll
- Student employment payroll is processed once per month, and is generally paid on the 10th (unless the 10th is a weekend).
- There are a number of required forms that you will need to complete before we can process payroll for you.
- You can choose to have your student employment payroll deposited directly to your bill, or to an off campus bank account.
- Click here for more information about all employment forms (including the form to have your earnings deposited to your bill).
What You Need to Do