Lifelong Learning for Ecclesial Ministers
As a center for theological learning and ministerial formation, Saint John's School of Theology•Seminary offers the Conversatio retreats and programming. With Benedictine spirituality at its source, Conversatio ("lifelong conversion") seeks to:
- Serve as a resource for clergy and lay ecclesial ministers
- Repond to the changing needs of Christian life
- Offer time and space for prayer, reflection and study
- Create networks of support among peers in ministry
- Assist ministers in becoming resources to one another
- Help create healthy, vital parish communities
Please explore our upcoming events on the calendar to the right, or contact us with questions at (320) 363-3052 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A workshop and peer group program on cultivating healthy parishes.
An exploration of the stages and challenges of living the call to ministry throughout one's life. While every setting and calling is unique, research and experience shows that there are predictable lifecycles in ministry.
October 30, 2014
The Way of Beauty
This retreat for liturgical ministers offers the space to reflect on the beauty of the liturgy and their ministry through communal prayer, small group conversations and guided reflections.
November 1, 2014
An Inter-generational Assessment of Lay Ecclesial Ministry
This gathering offers lay ministers who have been in service for different amounts of time a chance to offer their unique perspectives on ministry in a sustained discussion of Co-Workers in the Vineyard of the Lord.
November 10-12, 2014