Thank you for making CCMLA 2014 a success.
Videos of keynotes are now available online.
We hope to see you in 2016!
"What is happening, and what will happen?"
- Pope Francis, New Year's Eve 2013.
Fifty years after Vatican II, a new pope is leading in a new style. The church around the world is becoming more diverse - more multicultural, more varied in musical repertoires, and with more tension between contemporary and traditional liturgical styles. How can musicians and liturgical ministers make the best use of old and new, and draw in young people, with the best resources and skills to respond to a rapidly changing church?
Come to the quiet, retreat-like setting of Saint John's Abbey and University and renew your liturgical ministry. Learn what the issues are and what you need to know for your ministry from leading experts in music and liturgy.
- Keynotes and breakouts by Steve Warner, Chris de Silva, Alan Hommerding, Rita Ferrone, Johan van Parys, and Walter Tambor.
- Workshops on cantoring, organ and keyboards, choral directing, and Gregorian chant.
- Choral reading sessions with OCP, GIA, World Library Publications, and Liturgical Press
- Conference Eucharist with musicians from the Basilica of Saint Mary in Minneapolis, MN
For more information, email CCMLA@csbsju.edu.