Admission Requirements: Th.M.
Applicants should send all required materials to:
Director of Admission
Saint John's School of Theology·Seminary
P.O. Box 7288
Collegeville, MN 56321
Materials may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- A completed application form (.pdf) or apply online with a nonrefundable application fee of $25.
- A Master of Arts in Theology degree, a Master of Divinity degree, or equivalent
- Official transcripts of post-secondary coursework sent directly from the Registrar's Office to the director of admission for the School of Theology·Seminary (see above).
- Results of either the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), taken within the last five years, sent directly to the director of admission for the School of Theology·Seminary (Institutional Code: 6624; Department Code: 4902).
- A writing sample of 15-20 pages, including bibliography and footnotes. A graduate paper or chapter of a thesis is acceptable.
- Personal statement of not more than 750 words; Reflect upon the development of your personal and professional goals since you began graduate theological study. Why do you wish to study at Saint John's?
- Updated résumé outlining personal, educational and professional backgrounds.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors at the institution where you completed your graduate theological degree. Note: Recommendations are reserved for those who have the right to review documents in the applicant's admission file. The applicant waives access to the information.
- Online Recommendation Form (Email link to recommenders.)
To apply for a research assistantship, please complete the research assistantship application form.