Requirements: Study Abroad ProgramsQuestions about the itinerary and program itself, please contact:
Fr. Michael Patella, OSB
Holy Land Study Tour Coordinator
Saint John's School of Theology·Seminary
P.O. Box 7288
Collegeville, MN 56321
Questions related to admission procedures, please contact Mary Beth Banken firstname.lastname@example.org
- A completed application form (.pdf) or apply online with a non-refundable application fee of $25.
- A one-page essay describing how this program can help you fulfill your personal and professional goals and objectives.
- Official transcripts if applicant is seeking credit.
- Two recommendation from educational or professional contacts. Note: Recommendations are reserved for those who have the right to review documents in the applicant's admission file. The applicant waives access to the information.
- For clergy and religious: One recommendation must come from the bishop or major superior
- Online Recommendation Form (Email link to recommenders.)
For more information about The Holy Land Program.