Th.M. Degree Requirements
- A Master of Arts degree, a Master of Divinity degree, or equivalent
Applicants must have a 3.5 grade point average (GPA) for all previous theological coursework.
- A total of 24 graduate credits.
- 15 credits from coursework, of the student's choosing, from his or her area of research interest and need.
- THY 465 ThM Research Seminar (3 credits)
- THY 580 Thesis (3 credits)
A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.5 (B+ average) on a 4.0 scale.
- Reading proficiency in one foreign language (modern or classical, any language with substantial theological literature) must be demonstrated by the end of the program.
- Generally, language coursework does not count in the Th.M. degree credits. Exceptions may be made for SSNT 401/401 NT Greek, SSOT 401 Biblical Hebrew, and other "reading theological languages" courses offered by the School of Theology·Seminary.
Foreign language sources and quotations from at least one foreign language must be used in the thesis.