Maple Syrup Festivals at Saint John's
March 1, 2011
Saturdays, March 26 and April 2, 2011
Open House 1:00-4:00 p.m.
See what the festivals are all about with this slideshow from the 2011 Maple Syrup Festivals! We'll keep you posted on the dates for the 2012 Maple Syrup Festivals!
Join us for what has become our most popular event of the year! Sap collecting, syrup cooking, horse-drawn rides, demonstrations, and hot maple syrup sundaes await the whole family during this fun-filled event!
$5 - Adult Arboretum members
FREE - CSB/SJU student Arboretum members
FREE - Member Youth (ages 17 & under)
FREE - Monastery Members - Saint John's Abbey & Saint Benedict's Monastery
$10 - Adult nonmembers
$5 - CSB/SJU student nonmenbers
$5 - Youth nonmembers (ages 4 to 17)
FREE - Child nonmembers (ages 3 & under)
Receive $1 off each person (up to $10 per family) if you preregister by NOON on the Friday before the festival you are attending. Please note that scouts participating in the patch program must preregister but are not eligible for the preregistration discount.
NO REFUNDS AFTER NOON ON THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE FESTIVAL YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND.
Call 320-363-3163 or e-mail [email protected] with any questions.
Check-in will be near the Saint John's Prep School on the Old Entrance Road
The Sugar Shack is approximately 0.8 miles from the New Science Center at Saint John's University.
- Take the Saint John's University exit from Interstate I-94 and head towards campus
- Take a left at the 4-way stop and drive past Science Lot 1 and Science Lot 2 towards the Prep school
- The road forks and you can either go right to the Prep School or left down the Old Entrance Road
- Take a left onto the Old Entrance Road
- Take a right onto the logging trail which leads to the Sugar Shack