CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
In the News
- Influential World Religion and Ecology Scholar, John Grim '68, delivered the SJU commencement address.
- SJU Move-Out 2011 takes on a sustainability focus.
- CSB and SJU made the Princeton Review's 311 Green Schools (p. 56). The schools are noted for their curriculum, the Link, the Arboretum, career panels, recycling, and vegetarian options.
- Saint John's mentioned in the American College & University Presidents' Climate Commitment (ACUPCC) Annual Report (p. 22).
- Sustainability was featured in the Spring issue of the CSB/SJU Magazine
- Saint John's Abbey Solar field was mentioned in a video by KARE11.
- Eban Goodstein's speech from the Clemen's Lecture Series is available here.
- CSB Students make Green Bike Program a huge success:
- Keep an eye out for the sustainability updates. They will have information on what is happening in the way of sustainability at CSB and SJU.
- The Office of Sustainability was featured in the National Catholic Reporter.
- SJU alum, Steve Fait '94, produces short film for solar energy film contest Read more ›
- SJU Building awarded LEED Gold status Read more ›
- SJU switches to natural gas through October Read more ›
- Money saved through waste monitoring Read more ›
- Students traveled to Washington DC for Power Shift 2011 Watch video ›
- Student business plan looks to bring campus-grown vegetables to the table Read more ›
- Move-Out 2011 Read more ›
- We have updated our recycling information page: How to Recycle at Saint John's.Year of Sustainability Survey results now available, in a Summary PDF.