Deposits and Refunds
New students who receive Invitations of Admission, make a non-refundable payment of $300. This payment is credited to the first semester charges and also reserves housing accommodations on campus on a space available basis.
International Students who receive Invitations of Admission, make a non-refundable payment of $500. This payment is credited to the first semester chargs and also reserves housing accommodations on campus on a space available basis.
Refunds of tuition, fees, room and board are made to any student who formally withdraws through the Residential Life Office.
Students withdrawing before the first day of classes will be granted 100% credit
- 90% -- Through the 5th day of classes
- 80% -- From the 6th through the 10th day of classes
- 70% -- From the 11th through the 15th day of classes
- 60% -- From the 16th through the 20th day of classes
- 50% -- From the 21st through the 25th day of classes
- 40% -- From the 26th through the 30th day of classes
If a student withdraws after the 30th day of classes, there is no refund; however, refunds on food will be pro-rated based on the time remaining in the food contract. The date used to calculate the refund will be: in the case of an official withdrawal, the date of withdrawal; in the case of an unofficial withdrawal, the drop-out date which can be documented, but not more than 30 days prior to the current date.