SJU Residential Life and Housing
Residence Hall Move-in - Fall 2015
Newly Enrolled International Students:
- Move-in is Monday, August 24
- Keys will be picked up from your mentor
- There will be orientation activities for students and parents August 24-26
Newly Enrolled First-Year Students:
- Move-in is Thursday, August 27, at 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Keys will be picked up from your Resident Assistant
- There will be orientation activities for students and parents throughout the day
Newly Enrolled Transfer Students:
- Move-in is Friday, August 28, at 8:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Keys will be picked up from Residential Life and Housing Office located in Sexton 210
- Orientation activities begin for students at 12 p.m. that day
Returning Students (sophomores, juniors and seniors):
- All residence areas open Saturday, August 29. Move-in starts at 8:00 a.m.
- Keys can be picked up depending on your location:
- Upper campus, outside Sexton Commons near the fish pond (Rain location: Sexton Dining)
- Lower campus, McKeown Center
If you arrive outside regularly schedule move-in times, keys will be available in Residential Life & Housing, Sexton 210, from 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday and with Life Safety Services, Tommy Hall basement, at all other times.
Early Return Requests - Fall 2015
Important Early Return Dates:
- International Students can request to return as early as Thursday, August 27.
Beyond this, early returns are ONLY granted for on-campus employment or pre-season athletics.
All other requests will be highly scrutinized and likely denied.
Deadline: August 1
Note: If accessing this form from off-campus, students must place "ad\" before your username to access this CSB/SJU only form.
2015 Summer Housing at St. John's
Summer housing for men is the 1st floor of St. Thomas Aquinas Hall.
NOTE: Given the location, summer housing availability will be limited to 90 men.
Summer housing for women will be in Greg House. Greg house contains 8 single rooms, 7 double rooms and 2 triple rooms.
NOTE: Given the locations, summer housing availability will be limited to 28 women.
What is the summer housing rate?
The rate for summer 2015 is $9/day for a standard room.
When do summer residents have to move out?
All summer residents are expected to move out of summer housing no later than Saturday, August 8, 2015.