Administrative Offices

The PP administrative offices are housed on the renovated second floor of a brick building constructed in 1903. It was one of the first buildings on campus designed by Father Raphael Knapp, O.S.B.

Office staff include the Physical Plant Director (Gary Jorgensen), Office Manager (Tammy Huston); Building and Facilities Manager (Jim Habiger); Work Order Coordinator (Ben Peterson) and Plant and Utilities Cataloger (Jean Stottlemyer).

Physical Plant Building