Stella Maris Chapel
The Stella Maris Chapel is a popular hiking and/or canoeing destination. The original chapel was constructed on "chapel island" in 1872. Destroyed by fire, it was replaced in this form in 1916. It is reached via a two-mile hike along the shores of Lake Sagatagan.
"Stella Maris" means "Star of the Sea," one of many Marian names.